Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why a Blog?

I wanted to have a format to share what God has done in my life, and though Facebook is a great tool for that, with so many users, the posts often get pushed so far down on the list of "recent" activities that only those who stay on Facebook all day (which I don't recommend!) will ever see all the things posted!  Here, you can browse at your leisure.  I've tried to think of some different topics by using the tabs; if there are others you'd like to see covered, let me know!  I hope to encourage each of you to grow in Christ; I pray that is your desire.  So write to me!  I'd love to hear from you.                                                                                                                            ~Tammy~

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! You always have the best way to express your thoughts, this is a great avenue for you. Proud of you and looking forward to reading what God gives you to share with others. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the Lord bless your blog! I think it's a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete