Sunday, March 25, 2012

What Will You Do With What You Have?

Have you ever heard someone say that they were going to "wait until they could afford it" to have a baby?  Those of us who have children know that that day never comes!  :) 


But often times we do the same thing with the Lord.  "Lord, I'll serve you when my children get a little older..."  "I'll serve you when I pay off this one last school loan..."  "when I finish college..."  "when we get a bigger house and can have more people over..."  "when I feel more comfortable with (insert obstacle here)..."


God doesn't want us to wait.  He has given us EVERYTHING we need to accomplish the things HE wants us to do...notice I didn't say the things WE want to do (necessarily), but what HE wants us to do.


Don't wait for the "perfect" timing, situation, setting, circumstance - do what God wants you to do - TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment