Saturday, March 19, 2011

AWOL, March 19, 2011

Do you ever feel like your days are just running amok, totally out of control??

Hmm.  I do.  In fact, this week, while much has been accomplished, feels that way.  I was thinking this morning that I could use a good solid week just to "putter"...you know, just to clean up little odds & ends that I never seem to have time to take care of.

Unfortunately, so much of those "odds & ends" are in my brain, not my house, that it may require much more than a week...

A week from today is our first-ever ladies conference at our church.  I am incredibly excited to see how God will work that day.  Even now, he is at work, I know, preparing the hearts of the ladies that will be there, including my own.  How I long to see Him move!!  My earnest prayer is that each lady there will be willing to open her heart to complete surrender; utter abandon to His will, His leading...what joy would be ours if we would allow God to start a revival in our hearts!!  Of course, it doesn't take a "ladies conference" or any other gathering for revival - but, oh, the joy!!

So, if you see my posts become more sporadic this week, it will be because I am so focused on the conference and the myriad of details that need to be worked out.  Praise the Lord I have HIM to lean on!  He's better than any Daytimer or phone alarm - I know I can count on Him to bring to my mind all the things He wants done this week.  :-)

So, if you think of it, pray with me this week - that God will be lifted up, glorified, honored, and pleased with all that happens regarding this conference.  And that our hearts will be yielded and humble before Him, our King of Kings and Lord of Lords!   ~Tammy~

No comments:

Post a Comment